- Ballast System Parts
- Battery Accessories
- Blowers, Bilge Pumps, Vents & Vent Covers
- Boat Covers & Bimini Tops
- Bow Covers & Air Dam Curtains & Doors
- Carpet & Flooring
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- CLEARANCE & SALE ITEMS - includes special buys
- Control Cables & Controls
- Cup Holders
- Dash Parts - Electrical, Panels, Glove Boxes, & Glove Box Parts
- Decals & Emblems
- Deck Parts & Hardware
- Drain Plugs
- Engine Parts
- Gas Fills & Gas Cap Keys
- Gas Shocks/Struts
- Gauges - Instruments - Speed Control -LINC - PME/Gateway boxes
- Gel Coat Patch Kits
- Gift Certificate
- Gift Ideas
- Heaters & Showers
- Hydro Gate Parts
- Lubricants - Oils - Oil Pumps
- Mirrors & Mounts
- Mufflers and Exhaust Tubes
- Nautique Clothing, Hats, & Accessories
- Non-Skid- Sano & SeaDek
- Platform Parts
- ROSWELL WAKE AIR & MARINE AUDIO
- Rub Rail
- Running / Underwater Gear
- STEERING: Cables, Wheels, Components, & Parts
- Stereo/ Audio & Accessories
- Towers & Board Racks and repair/replacement parts
- Trailer Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Upholstery (and seat) Parts, hardware, shocks/struts
- Water Strainer
- Windshield Parts
Add some WOW to your boat with these custom lighted cup holders!! They come in your choice of colors: Red, White, Yellow, Blue and Green. Stainless Steel Cover Lip is included for the top for a different look.
They now are available with 12v wired for easy wiring to your boat or the battery version. Please note the wired units are slightly larger around the top ring (compared to the battery run ones) and may not fit in some areas.
Please see additional pictures to view the wired 12v version The wired version is aprox 3.25'' deep from the bottom of the lip. Lip is aprox 4.5'' across (outside diameter). Inside diameter where cup goes is about 3.25'' across. The wired cup holders now come with a rubberized insert for more secure holding of your beverage container - see picture of insert that goes inside the cupholder. -The battery version does NOT have this insert.
The battery version takes 4 AAA batteries (not included). In our tests here we got 100 hours of use before we gave up!
Just drop them in and go!
Do not use while in motion at night (or darkened visibility conditions) if visible from outside the boat, as they may be mistaken for Navigational lights.
PLACING AN AIR/EXPRESS ORDER?
for AIR pickup/cuttof times and
WEEKEND DELIVERY CONSIDERATIONS
CHOOSE AMERICAN MADE
CARVER BOAT COVERS
MARINE RETAILERS ASSOCIATION
OF THE AMERICAS