- Ballast System Parts
- Battery Accessories
- Blowers, Bilge Pumps, Vents & Vent Covers
- Boat Covers & Bimini Tops
- Bow Covers & Air Dam Curtains & Doors
- Carpet & Flooring
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- CLEARANCE & SALE ITEMS - includes special buys
- Control Cables & Controls
- Cup Holders
- Dash Parts - Electrical, Panels, Glove Boxes, & Glove Box Parts
- Decals & Emblems
- Deck Parts & Hardware
- Drain Plugs
- Engine Parts
- Gas Fills & Gas Cap Keys
- Gas Shocks/Struts
- Gauges - Instruments - Speed Control -LINC - PME/Gateway boxes
- Gel Coat Patch Kits
- Gift Certificate
- Gift Ideas
- Heaters & Showers
- Hydro Gate Parts
- Lubricants - Oils - Oil Pumps
- Mirrors & Mounts
- Mufflers and Exhaust Tubes
- Nautique Clothing, Hats, & Accessories
- Non-Skid- Sano & SeaDek
- Platform Parts
- ROSWELL WAKE AIR & MARINE AUDIO
- Rub Rail
- Running / Underwater Gear
- STEERING: Cables, Wheels, Components, & Parts
- Stereo/ Audio & Accessories
- Towers & Board Racks and repair/replacement parts
- Trailer Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Upholstery (and seat) Parts, hardware, shocks/struts
- Water Strainer
- Windshield Parts
Pack It And Forget It!
Braided compression packing made from 100% GORE™ GFO® fiber offers proven consistent high performance for a wide range of applications and uses, including shafts and rudders.
Sold by the foot. Installs the same way as Flax packing.
The advantage of this packing material is that it drips much less then conventional Flax packing.
NOTE: Rudders use 3/16" packing - 1 foot does about 3 wraps inside the rudder packing nut - this is usually enough for most rudder applications, however sometimes 4 wraps is needed. If you have any doubt, please order 2 feet.
3/16" is used on most Nautiques to 2002. Most Nautiques from 2003 on use 1/4".
PLACING AN AIR/EXPRESS ORDER?
for AIR pickup/cuttof times and
WEEKEND DELIVERY CONSIDERATIONS
CHOOSE AMERICAN MADE
CARVER BOAT COVERS
MARINE RETAILERS ASSOCIATION
OF THE AMERICAS