Refunds, Returns & Cancellation Policies
We will accept returns on most items (except electrical parts, boat covers, biminis, lifts and Special Order Items, and upholstery orders) for a full refund less shipping within 90 days. Please call or email us at [email protected]
- Items must be in new condition and must not have been installed or used.
- Boat Covers or Biminis can not be returned or canceled.
- Electrical parts will be for warranty exchange only and subject to the original manufacturer’s warranty policies.
- Special Order items (items we do not stock but ordered for you, or drop ships) are subject to a 25% restocking fee if returned at any time up to our 90 day limit.
- Upholstery orders can not be returned or canceled.
Returns after 90 days are subject to a 15% restocking fee and must be in new condition. No returns will be accepted after 180 days.
- Warranties are with the manufacture of the product, Nautiqueparts.com does not offer any warranty on products we sell.
For Pleasure Craft Marine parts (PCM) their warranty is 30 days.
- Nautiqueparts.com may, at our discretion provide assistance in an advance replacement of the failed part to help you get the issue resolved. Please note we require the defective part to be returned, or you will be billed for the replacement.
Advance replacement shipping is only covered for USA Domestic orders. International customers must cover shipped both ways (new part and defective return)
Use of Discounts & Coupons
Any discount code or coupon must be presented and entered prior to placing the order. There is no “retro-active” applying of discounts once the sale is entered and your order submitted. There will be no refunds or credits given should you forget to use discount codes/coupons.